Carpet Cleaning BexhillBOOK ONLINE NOW
Carpets, rugs and fabrics are breeding grounds for bacteria, germs and other undesirable microorganisms. Most modern fabrics are densely woven, making it very difficult for dirt and debris to be extracted with standard vacuuming. Not only can a dirty carpet look bad, but it can potentially be a health hazard too. Dirt and bacteria can trigger allergies, and in rare cases, can even cause hay fever and other respiratory issues.
Our experienced Bexhill carpet cleaners can deep clean your carpets with our high powered hot water extraction equipment and restore your carpets close to brand new! If you are based in Bexhill, TN38, East Sussex and you’re looking for an expert carpet cleaning company you have come at the right place.
We have a knowledgeable team of Bexhill carpet cleaning operatives who are certified by Prochem and fully insured for all types of domestic and commercial carpet cleaning. Our Bexhill carpet cleaners are always on-time, polite, clean and tidy whilst cleaning carpets in your home.
AAAClean offer fixed price quotes for most Bexhill carpet cleaning appointments. You can phone our customer service team on 0800 023 5205 and book directly or use our online booking system if you are ready to book a carpet cleaning appointment.
Bexhill Carpet Cleaning - Prices
|Service||Normal Price||Web Offer|
|1 Bedroom House (from)||£250||£125||BOOK NOW|
|2 Bedroom House (from)||£300||£150||BOOK NOW|
|3 Bedroom House (from)||£350||£175||BOOK NOW|
|4 Bedroom House (from)||£400||£200||BOOK NOW|
|5 Bedroom House (from)||£450||£225||BOOK NOW|
|1 Bedroom Flat (from)||£200||£100||BOOK NOW|
|2 Bedroom Flat (from)||£250||£125||BOOK NOW|
|3 Bedroom Flat (from)||£300||£150||BOOK NOW|
|Lounge (from)||£80||£40||BOOK NOW|
|Bedroom (from)||£80||£40||BOOK NOW|
|Dining Room (from)||£80||£40||BOOK NOW|
|Through Lounge (from)||£150||£75||BOOK NOW|
|Hall, Stairs and Landing (from)||£100||£50||BOOK NOW|
|Scotchgard Protection||£30 per room||£15 per room||BOOK NOW|
|Pet Urine Removal||£30 per room||£15 per room||BOOK NOW|
|Flood Damage||-||-||Call for a quote|
|Moth Protection||-||-||Call for a quote|
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
If you’re looking for a high quality Bexhill carpet cleaning service, that offers value for money, AAAClean is a business you can trust. We have more than 10 years’ experience in the carpet cleaning industry and all of our operatives have the qualifications, skills and experience, combined with the very best equipment and solutions, needed to clean every type of carpet, no matter how tired and dirty.
Cleaning carpets the AAAClean way:
1. Preparing Your Carpets. We have to first remove as much furniture as possible from the rooms being cleaned. If the carpets are heavily stained, we will spray them with traffic lane cleaner – a high quality cleaning solution that helps the main cleaning process. If it is required, we will use a special tool to lift the carpet pile and drive the traffic lane cleaner deep into its fibres. If a carpet cleaning company does not correctly prepare a carpet before cleaning it, the final result will not be good enough.
2. Stain Removal. If your carpets are stained by something that is very difficult to remove, we have the solutions needed to shift even the most stubborn stains. We can even remove chewing gum. If you have stained your carpets with something that is difficult to remove – e.g. make-up and ink – especially when it has had time to dry, we recommend contacting a Bexhill carpet cleaning company as soon as possible.
3. Hot Water Extraction Cleaning. For safe, effective and efficient cleaning, AAAClean only use hot water extraction (HWE) machines to clean carpets. Our powerful high pressure machines will push hot water and cleaning solutions deep into your carpets until they are thoroughly clean. The powerful vacuum motors will suck out all moisture, leaving your carpets completely dry within two to four hours’.
4. Odour Removal. We offer all customers’ in the Bexhill area an additional service where we can remove all odours from your carpets. If your carpets smell because of cigarette smoke, pet urine or something else, we can, during the HWE cleaning process, use sanitisers and deodorisers to remove all unwanted smells and leave your carpets smelling fabulous.
5. Insecticide Treatment. If you are concerned about your carpets becoming infested with carpet beetles, bed bugs, dust mites and fleas, we can spray them with a high quality insecticide solution to massively reduce this risk. The insecticide treatment is highly recommended if you have small children and pets.
6. Stain Protection. When we have deep cleaned your carpets and they look and smell as good as new, it does make sense to add a stain protection solution, especially if you have small children and pets and there is a risk of your carpets becoming stained again. We only ever use Prochem stain protection solutions.
No matter the size of the job, we will always provide the same high quality service. As a business, we are happy when our customers’ are happy. For more information, please call us on 0800 023 5205.
Why Choose Us?
- Fully insured local Bexhill carpet cleaners with over 10 years experience
- Eco-friendly detergents & equipment which guarantees quick drying
- We clean carpets curtains and upholstery
- Guaranteed quick drying time in 2-4 hours!
- No hidden extra costs!
- Hundreds of satisfied customers throughout Bexhill
- Fully trained in using eco friendly products
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
We offer Carpet Cleaning Services in Bexhill and the surrounding areas
We provide professional carpet, curtain and upholstery cleaning services in: Bexhill, Bexhill-on-Sea, Catsfield, Herstmonceaux, Ninfield, Northiam and the surrounding area. Call today for a free quotation and see how we can help with your cleaning requirements.
We provide domestic and commercial carpet cleaning in East Sussex: